Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yellow Notecard Thing















Yellow Notecard Series:

I work for a daily newspaper that has a commercial printing department. We're a very old company, and sometimes we find old print work that wasn't used, had overrun, or maybe wasn't to the costumers liking. I found a box of yellow, 3.5x5.5 notecards for a newsroom action line that we no longer have. I've been using them for everything from notes to thumbnails, and thought this would make an awesome art series.

The subjects will be many. Kind of a sketch card feel. Limiting myself to 10-15 minute sketches. I'm only going to use basic art materials, and no photoshop other than scanning in the work.

This is number 14 in the Yellow Notecard Series. Thing.
Thing is copyright Marvel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment